Who Hijacked Our Country

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Truth about North Korea

Is North Korea’s Kim Jong-un a dire threat to America and the rest of the Free World?  Or is he just a paper tiger?  Is President Obama’s response to Kim Jong-un too aggressive, not aggressive enough, or just the right amount of assertiveness?

And finally, WHY is North Korea acting in such a belligerent manner?

OK, enough with the questions.  The mystery of North Korea has finally been unraveled by TruNews host Rick Wiles and a guest on his program, Dr. Fred Luter, president of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Here is the enlightened discussion between these two visionaries:

Rick Wiles:  “Could our slide into immorality be what is unleashing this mad man over here in Asia to punish us?”

Dr. Fred Luter:  “It could be a possibility, man.  I am not that strong into prophecy.  But I would not be surprised if there were not a connection there, simply because we have seen it happen in Scripture before.  I would not be surprised that at the time when we are debating same-sex marriage, at a time when we are debating whether or not we should have gays leading the Boy Scout movement, I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that we have a mad man in Asia who is saying some of the things he is saying.”

Oh.  My.  God.

Well, we know what we have to do here.  Get them homos back in the closet or America gets it.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jess said...

This is all saber rattling so some can get a stiffy about war. That plus the whole oh look over there, North Korea or (insert crisis) is happening so the Amercian people don't pay attention to the looting going on. I am sick of this, I mean sick of it.

April 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger jadedj said...

What Jess said.

More bullshit from them that's in against them that ain't. It's about money and wars make money...lots of it.

I used the following the other day in a comment section...excuuuuuuuse me if it was here:

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

April 4, 2013 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger jadedj said...

I neglected to attribute the quote to George Carlin.

April 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Jess: Yup, we need distractions, and North Korea is the Shiny Thing du jour.

jadedj: I remember your comment; it was at Mr. Charleston's blog. George Carlin had it dialed. Everything is run by s an exclusive club and we ain't in it.

April 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger jadedj said...

I would seem my redundancy precedes me precedes me.

April 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

How in the world can anybody listen to these idiots and give them the time of day?

April 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

jadedj: LOL. That's cool; George Carlin quotes are always worth redundifying.

Life: Beats me.

April 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Dave Dubya said...

If 9-11 and Korea are God's judgment then Al-Qaeda and the Little Dictator are God's chosen ones to punish us.

So if we know what's good for us, we'd better convert the US to a theocratic dictatorship.


How can anyone argue with that?

April 6, 2013 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Dave: Nope, we can't argue with that. I guess it's time to bring on the Christian Enforcers.

April 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home