Who Hijacked Our Country

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Obama Won the Election by Doling out Gifts to Brown People and Wimmins

Yesterday President Obama extended an olive branch to Mitt Romney, saying some of Romney’s ideas “could be very helpful” in shaping future policies.  He said:

“My hope is, before the end of the year… that we have a chance to sit down and talk.  He presented some ideas during the course of the campaign that I actually agree with. And so it'd be interesting to talk to him about something like that.  There may be ideas that he has with respect to jobs and growth that can help middle-class families that I want to hear.”

But Romney saw through the President’s phony gesture, and fired back with:

“The President's campaign focused on giving targeted groups a big gift — so he made a big effort on small things.  Those small things, by the way, add up to trillions of dollars.”

You tell ‘em Mitt.  Unlike Mitt Romney, who campaigned on behalf of ALL Americans, Barack Obama only cares about:

Labor Unions and other lowly working-class types.

Uppity womenfolk with their insatiable thirst for birth control pills and other free stuff.

Swarthy minorities who just want to mooch off of Real (White [wink]) Americans.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,

I just got my Voucher yesterday from the Obama Campaign thanking me for my vote. The Voucher is good for a 40 ounce malt liquor, a Jay-Zee CD, or a gold band

Life is Good

Makes me wonder if that line will get picked up and blasted all over the country and called
"Voucher-Gate"?

So much for the new Republican Party they are using the same old tricks!

PBS pointed out the difference in Complexion on Election night between the Romney and Obama camps.

This is from a man who had to hold his nose and reach out to other people (probably washed his hands afterwards) in order to be Governor.

2016 Business as Usual

Erik

November 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jack Jodell said...

This statement by Romney proves once and for all how ridiculously out-of-touch he is with today's voter, and how pathetically ignorant the extremists within his party are!

November 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. Charleston said...

Fuck 'em. I was please to see O call out McCain and Creep. The political situation here is similar to the Israeli-Palistinian... you can not bargain with these people, you have to conquer them.

November 16, 2012 at 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Jess said...

I'm still waiting for my damn Soros checks, so I am hoping that whatever gift/s PO has for me it gets here sooner than the Soros check. As a half brown woman, do I get more gifts because of my double minority status or what. All this gift giving confuses me before the holidays.

November 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Demeur said...

And to think it would have been so much cheaper just to hand out condoms to college girls than spend all that Romney PAC money on smear ads.

November 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Erik: "This is from a man who had to hold his nose and reach out to other people (probably washed his hands afterwards) in order to be Governor."

LOL. Reminds me of Stephen Colbert's line about "tighter than Mitt Romney's smile when he has to talk to a poor person."

Jack: I hope Romney and his fellow sheltered trustfunded extremists have lost their political clout for good.

Mr. C: I'm afraid you're right about not being able to bargain with these people. Conquest it'll have to be.

Jess: Yes, if you're two minorities in one, you should be getting twice as many gifts.

Demeur: But that would violate their principles. Oh that's right, they don't have any.

November 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home