Who Hijacked Our Country

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hilarious New Comedy Website

Let’s take a short break from Iraqmire, Plamegate, global warming, the Bush Crime Family… Sometimes you just need a good laugh, and this site is the place to go.

Some crazed gonzo comedian named Donald Wildmon seems to be in charge of this website, and boy is he a hoot! Yeehaaww!! These guys do a wicked dead-on imitation of a bunch of snakehandling 'bacca-chewin' family-tree-has-no-branches Biblespewing rednecks. They're so good, you might get a sudden impulse to roll around on the floor and start speaking in tongues.

Warning: Don’t be drinking anything while you're visiting this site. These screaming memes will have you busting a gut and spewing coffee all over your keyboard. Check it out.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a great example of a sick sense of humor Tom


Erik

February 9, 2007 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Erik: Yeah, those guys are sick all right.

February 9, 2007 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger PoliShifter said...

What's scary is it looks like they get decent traffic.

I'll never understand it. Then again I don't want to understand it.

February 9, 2007 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

PoliShifter: Decent traffic -- I didn't think of that. You mean some of those people can read?

February 9, 2007 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I stayed there as long as I could. If I had read anymore, I think my eyes may have dropped out of their sockets.

February 10, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Lizzy: Yup, a little bit of their act goes a long way.

February 10, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

My horror increased as I scrolled down the page. Ugh!

February 11, 2007 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Snave: Yup, it's pretty horrifying.

February 11, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home